• A quick note to everyone that your accounts function on all the "Pure" sites and forums. Your universal login will allow you to post in your main community forum whether it be Diablo, Cyberpunk 2077, or PureDMG. Your account also allows you to login to their respective main websites for comment posting. Simple!

Xbox One X Limited Edition Pricing Correct?

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
Just saw that it's going to cost $1999.99 for the Xbox One X Cynerpunk 2077 Limited Edition. That's a mental price. Sure it looks like an excellent design but I mean this has to be a placeholder price surely?

MizzouFTW

Apr 7, 2020
I wonder if these are going to sell out to flippers. Maybe they will be available for longer than 5 minutes since the new Xbox is going to drop later this year.

Reactions: Grux

PCGeek

May 15, 2020
Wow. I just about passed out when I saw the price. At least it's only a place holder. Wonder what they will release it for? 500?

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
I wonder if these are going to sell out to flippers. Maybe they will be available for longer than 5 minutes since the new Xbox is going to drop later this year.
I bet some of these will be flipped. Most CE stuff does to some extent on Ebay etc. Depends on what they decide to sell it for though. Might not be worth it.