Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map Feedback

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
As most of you know, the Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map is currently in continual development. I have already added lots of your suggestions to the map over the past month or so and encourage you to keep any ideas coming in.

This thread is where you can post your suggestions and no doubt as the game launches there will be even more ideas that can be implemented. Please feel free to add your comments and ideas in this thread.

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
A heads-up, there are more markers created but have not yet been assigned locations. NCART points being over of those that will start to show when we have them all nailed down. The same will apply to vendors, whether it be for weapons on clothing etc.

There is a new version of the map waiting in the wings but we'll hold off posting it until we can iron out inaccuracies and that will depend on when a copy lands on our desks :)

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
A quick note related to the Interactive Map Project. Prior to release, I will be upgrading our hosting. Since the launch of the project, traffic has been increasing at a steady pace thanks to some cool coverage from the community (thanks everyone who has shared the site). I don't envisage any issues arising from this but it will likely mean moving to a new server. I have done this loads of times in the past so hopefully there won't be any hiccups and downtime should be minimal if at all.

This is likely to get underway in a week or so as we get close to launch.

Thanks again to the community for their support with any luck we'll have a smooth transition to some beefier hardware :)

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
More NPCs added to the DB over the weekend and the first street name has also been added. This category has been added now in preparation for launch and all streets will have their own markers.

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
I spent the weekend going over more maps/shots and locations so there's a lot of new stuff added including the Mega Buildings. The roads were also a little too glary which is some of the feedback I have had and so they have been toned down a bit. There's been other bits and pieces of tidying up also and integrated stuff that was being worked on offline into the live map as we are pretty close to release.

The map is getting there and it will now be down to getting everything input into the map as we come across it. It's a mammoth task and hopefully, the community can chip in with locations too :)

Not long now!

vmerino

Nov 26, 2020
Hello friends,
I'm blogging in Spanish about Cyberpunk 2077 and looking for a map to do the city maps article ...
I have come across your website and this fabulous interactive map.
my question is if you would give me permission to publish the map on my blog. Always, name you as the source of the map.
I hope you accept this request.
Greetings and congratulations on the web

Grux

Dec 24, 2019
Hey vmerino

Drop me a PM with details on what exactly you are looking for and we can take a look and see what we can do.